IFIC Bank Limited Apply Online.
- IFIC Bank has initiated “One Stop Transaction Service Model” in the Branches in line with its Mission to provide service to our clients more efficiently while ensuring increased employee engagement.
- For fulfilling the customer needs with better service, we need some smart individuals for the position of
- Transaction Service Officer who will be working in the Branches located all over Bangladesh.
- Functional Position: Transaction Service Officer
- Grade/Rank: Trainee Assistant Officer (TAO)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Front line service provider for opening A/Cs & issuing cheque book.
- Providing Card & Mobile banking services.
- Issuing FDR/DPS/Sanchaya-patra
- Clearing, Cash/ Cheque receipt & payment
- Bill receipt & transfer, Fund transfer, Receiving Loan Payment/Transfer
- Handling POS machine
- Providing Remittance (Local/Inward) and Locker service etc.
- Minimum Graduate with no 3rd Class/Division/Equivalent CGPA.
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Not over 30 years of age as on May 18, 2017
- Adequate people management & communication skills
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Ready to work anywhere in Bangladesh
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Bdjobs.com Online Job PostingApply InstructionIf you believe you are the right person, please apply online through http://career.ificbankbd.com
Candidates who are not ready to work outside Dhaka are strongly discouraged to apply.
Application Deadline : May 18, 2017